Driftwood Magazine - Issue #2
What is Driftwood?
Driftwood is a quarterly travel and culture publication for the graduated vegan. Each issue is filled with stories of vegan travel adventures, profiles on people, and advancements and issues in the global vegan community. It is a celebration of what is possible in a vegan world. It’s a place to see other vegans and celebrate our world with and through each other.
What's in this Issue?
In this issue:
- Profile on vegan superstar entrepreneur Miyoko Schinner
- Travel stories from France, Romania, Austin, and more!
- A personal story of the power of oral tradition in activist
- A discussion of Dia de los Muertos, its evolution and connection to veganism
- Vegan Warrior Princesses Attack! share their favorite vegan podcasts